Senior Backend Developer
Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings. Our promise is to detect even the most sophisticated bots, that are doing their best to fake human features and mix with the human traffic. These bots are the bots that are eventually causing the biggest damage to enterprises and have so far remained undetected.
Unbotify was recently acquired by Adjust. This important milestone backs Unbotify’s vision of fighting bot fraud while ensuring we remain independent in developing our unique technology and maintain our innovative & vibrant culture.
How We Collaborate:
- Encouraging a “can do” attitude
- Cultivating a positive and pleasant work environment
- Sharing knowledge openly and helping one another
- Conducting brainstorming sessions to maintain cutting-edge technology
- Seeking knowledge and developing expertise
In this position, you will have the opportunity to use the latest technologies and be part of a team that builds and maintains our servers, tools & data pipelines that drive our most critical applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / similar related field
- Experience in large scale data systems- an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in developing concurrent scalable systems
- Experience with Python – an advantage
- Experience with Go – an advantage
- Experience with Spark – an advantage
- Experience with Kafka – an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Great impact and influence | Personal and professional development | Flexible working environment| Competitive salary and benefits | work in a highly positive atmosphere! and more…
Ready to tackle the bots?
Get a detailed session-level report of bot traffic on your website or app